Shared Heart Alaskan Cruise
June 7-14, 2020
Cruise from Seattle through the Inside Passage to Alaska and back
(for individuals, couples, and families)
Journey to the heart of your true self while savoring the immense natural beauty of a wild northern coastline. Barry and Joyce will guide your inner
journey while on the ship, and your outer journey to the magnificent sights we will visit.
We brought a group on this (similar) cruise in June, 2016. It was extraordinary! The sights were so spectacular we could hardly believe it was real. We all went on some amazing hikes through breath-taking scenery.
The workshop (when we're not at ports) will include meditation, guided visualization, individual and small group processes, instruction and personal coaching by Joyce and Barry Vissell, heart-sharing, and lots of spontaneity. Expect deep personal growth and heart-opening. We went from 16 complete strangers to a deeply connected family in just the first few days.
To Register for the seminar: (Register separately for the cruise at Sacred Spaces https://www.sacredspaces.org/cruise-1
• Tuition: $995/person if paid in full by March 15, 2020. $1200 after March 15.
• Cruise ship Crown Princess departs Seattle on Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 4pm.
• You are responsible for your own travel to Seattle.
• Cruise ship arrives in Seattle on Sunday, June 14 at 7am.
• Cruise fares begin at $939 per person for an inside cabin (based on double occupancy). $1189 for an oceanview cabin. and $1559 for a balcony cabin. Go to the link at Sacred Spaces to see all fares, or call Jerry Minor at 615-452-7077.
• Significant discounts for 3 or more persons per room (children or friends).
• $150 non-refundable deposit per person to hold a space in the seminar.
• $250 non-refundable after March 15, 2020.
• Cancellation after May 4, 2020 forfeits full tuition.
• Some scholarship reductions possible on tuition only.
• Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 831-684-2299.